Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Grateful Today


I am blessed every day and in so many ways...and I am grateful today for...


My loving family, weird and wonderful, with whom I have shared so many tears, so much joy and together our faith grows deeper and deeper. Today I am grateful for our animals, and for the privilege of caring for them and loving them. They too are created by God's hand, and are deserving of our loving concern.

I am grateful for the amenities I have in my life that make things easier, simpler and sometimes more fun. I know that for many people in the world this life we have is beyond their beyond - and I am humbled by it. I am grateful for the opportunity to worship and express my faith openly and without fear of reprisals against myself or my family. We are able to be thankful, prayerful and happy in our faith.

I am grateful for the blessings of the day and the night. I am grateful for joyful little prayers, loving eyes, warm hugs and gentle touches. I am ever so grateful for the knowledge, creativity and grace that is shown in the touch of our Maker's Hands.

Thank you Lord for the sun, for giving life to the seeds I sow, it's the only life I know, thanks again for the rain. (Thanks to our friends Foster Martin Band for their wonderful song and the spirit of it.)

May you be brightly blessed, always and in all ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment